Established in 2011, and a treasure trove of some of the world’s finest jewelry, gemstones, precious stones, gold, silver, platinum and high-end personal accessories, Gold & Diamond Park consistently draws residents and tourists in enthusiastic numbers.
With over 90 leading retailers and brands to choose from, a truly diverse range of options is available for the asking. A unique and thoughtful combination of not merely retail space but also 118 purpose-built manufacturing blocks, Gold & Diamond Park presents an advantageous proposition to jewelers and business people in search of premium commercial leasing opportunities, including 350 offices, a courtyard and a selection of cafés and restaurants.
Benefits of Business Setup in Dubai Gold & Diamond Park
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- The hiring of expatriate workers
- Central air conditioning plant connections to each unit
- Excellent location for retail center facilities for serving tourists and shoppers
- Central gas distribution system to each unit
- A healthy work environment with proper ventilation systems, exhaust facilities, & provision of acid disposal
- 24/7 security personnel and video surveillance, fire alarms, and fire defense systems
Types of Licensing in Gold and Diamond Park, Dubai
1. Trading License
The holder of a trading license is authorized to carry out any type of trading activities in the Gold and Diamond Park.
2. Manufacturing License
A manufacturing license allows an individual or a firm to carry out manufacturing activities.
3. Retail License
An individual has the liberty to open one’s retail outlet by leasing the same in the Gold and Diamond Park, Dubai.
4. Service License
A person can provide professional services in Dubai Gold and Diamond Park by acquiring a service license from the authorities.
5. E-Commerce License
E-commerce license allows the owner to sell any commodities online and provides services online through a website.
6. National Industrial License
A national industrial license grants its holder permission to open up an industry anywhere in the free zone.