Khalifa Port Free Trade Zone (KPFTZ) is a progressive platform for trade, manufacturing and logistics. It guarantees to change the substance of working together in the area through the success of KPFTZ’s onshore structure and the benefits of an offshore free zone. It was recognized in 2016 as the world’s second fastest growing port.
Abu Dhabi is the perfect area for organizations to take advantage of local and global markets. World- class transportation infrastructure underpins Khalifa Port Free Trade Zone multimodal connectivity to roads and all networks for easy accessibility to industrial Zone.
Industries most suitable to be established in KPFTZ:
- Port logistics
- Food processing
- Engineered metals
- Other industries suitable at the proximity of port
Why Set Up a Business in Abu Dhabi?
- Abu Dhabi occupies a strategic location between Europe, Africa, and Asia – and thus has convenient access from the rest of the world.
- The Emirate allows for 100% foreign ownership and provides an exemption from corporate and personal income tax.
- There are no foreign exchange controls, quotas or trade barriers
- The living standards in Abu Dhabi are first class, with world-class facilities in education, healthcare, residences, recreation, and transportation.