Dubai Knowledge Park (DKP), previously known as Dubai Knowledge Village, was established in 2003. Part of the renowned TECOM Group, this free zone serves the purpose of developing the talent pool in the UAE and promoting the region as a knowledge-based economy.
Dubai Knowledge Park offers flexible solutions with support from its ground-breaking customer service team. With their assistance, DKP business partners have set up various training centres, institutes and HR agencies to sustain and secure their market share in this booming sector. Dubai Knowledge Park has over 400 companies and institutions operating within it, which include occupational assessment and testing providers, universities, computer training providers, professional centers, executive development providers and HR consultancy companies. It is owned by Dubai Holding’s subsidiary TECOM Investments.
What Are The Benefits of company formation in DKP?
- Vibrant learning community, comprising teaching professionals from multiple disciplines
- Presence of a large auditorium with 330 seats
- Fully equipped meeting and conference areas
- Restaurants, pharmacies, 24 hour convenience stores and many more
- Business friendly legal framework
- Well maintained infrastructure facilities
- Developed to integrate training and learning facilities, vocational programs and other educational courses.
- Presence of well-known global, regional and local industry players.
- All Free Zone benefits
Who Is It For?
- Vocational training setups
- Education Institutes
- Human Resource consultancies
- Management startups
Computer Training/ Language Training/ Fine Arts Training/ Tutoring Services/ Technical & Occupational Skills/ Professional & Management Development Training/ Child Skills Development Training/ Human Resources Consultancy/ Exe. Search Research & Development/ Content Development/ Assessment & Testing/ Freelancers and Association (Non-Profit Organizations).