Ajman Media City Freezone (AMCFZ) is the latest freezone in United Arab Emirates, located in Ajman Emirate.
Ajman Media City Freezone announced a range of cost-effective license packages for new investors. The most attractive feature of this freezone is the perfect list of deliverables after registration of freezone company. The owner of companies are issued with almost 10 documents upon formation of freezone company in Ajman.
Ajman Media Freezone Deliverables:
- Certificate of Incorporation (COI)
- Commercial Register
- Memorandum of Incorporation if it’s a FZE and Memorandum and Articled if its FZC
- Share Certificate for both FZE and FZC
- Lease agreement
- Chamber of Commerce Certificate
- Good standing certificate
- Certificate of Incumbency
- Salary Certificate
- Introduction letter to the bank
Advantages of Ajman Media City Freezone Company Formation
- Wide choice of different business packages with shared office
- No need for Physical presence in the UAE
- Simple and quick registration process
- No NOC required
- Your company license will be issued within 1 day
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation on capital invested and profits gained
- Commercial Trading License
Allows the client to import, export, distribute, consolidate and store items specified in the license. This is limited to 1 activity/product (for additional products/activities the cost is AED 1,300 per product/activity, with a limit of up to 3 activities/products).
- General Trading License
Allows the client to import, export, distribute, consolidate and store items of a diversified, unlimited and unrelated number of products (multiple products).