Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority (DSOA), a 100% government-owned free zone, was established following Law no 16 of 2005 of the Government of Dubai, with the Mission to “facilitate and promote modern technology-based industries”â thus supporting the region’s demand for business expansion. A full package of incentives and benefits are provided to companies operating within the free zone. Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO) is a technology park and provides both a living and working integrated community.
DSO was set up as a global and collaborative initiative to facilitate and promote modern technology-based industries in the Middle East, and provide the worldâs best business climate to the entire electronics value chain in the form of highly educated personnel and access to shared capital.
Why DSO for Business Formation?
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital
- No income tax
- No corporate tax
- IT infrastructure and facilities with tier 3 data center
- Business set-up & licensing
- Business support services including integrated online E-Business system
DSO offers facilities to businesses operating within DSO. These include:
- Light Industrial Units used for multiple uses for Warehousing and Manufacturing
- Land for development companyâs own facility
- Running Track around the lake
- Business Operation Permit: This is a unique permit granted by the Dubai Economic Department (DED) for businesses operating in the DSOA Administrative Zone (regions owned by private developers).
- Entrepreneurial Business License: An EBL permit is intended to accelerate the effective growth of young entrepreneurs and their companies through a range of support resources and services.