Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone (UAQ FTZ) is one of the strategically located free zones in the heart of UAE. It is located within one-hour drive from Dubai International Airport and Sharjah International Airport. UAQ FTZ is based on the primary seaport in the country and provides an investment friendly, industry focused center for startups and international companies.
The following types of companies can be registered in Umm Al Quwain free zone:
- Free Zone Company (FZC) – This is a company with two or more shareholders that may be individuals or legal entities. The maximum possible number of shareholders is up to 50.
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE) – this is a company in which there will be only one shareholder. A shareholder may be an individual or a legal entity.
- Branch – this is a branch of an existing company, both foreign and company from the UAE.
UAQ FTZ OFFERS:
- Flexibility and ease of doing business
- Customer-friendly approach
- Investor-friendly climate
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Cost-effective leasing options for office space and warehousing
- cheap licenses for various activities
ADVANTAGES OF BUSINESS SETUP IN UMM AL QUWAIN FREE TRADE ZONE:
- No Visa deposit required
- Quick and easy registration process
- 0% personal and corporate tax
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No restrictions on hiring foreign employees
- Special concessions via Umm Al Quwain free zone sea port
- Cost effective inception with business friendly policies
- Ease of company formation and flexible regulations
- High tech warehousing, land, and office space available
Types of business licenses available in the UAQ FTZ:
- Commercial Licenses
- Consultancy License
- Industrial license
- Freelance Permit
- Service License