The world’s first Free Zone concept dedicated exclusively to serving the global Publishing and Printing industry. Write, design, publish, print, store, and distribute – locally and worldwide – all from one single, purpose-built, state of the art facility.
Benefits of Setting Up a Business in SPC
Under the management of Sharjah Book Authority, SPC free zone serves a lot of advantages for the business group and also for the investors in Sharjah, like:
- Entrepreneurs who are willing to set up their business in SPC can own an office space at a very low cost starting from AED 1,350
- Companies in SPC free zone have been given a leasing contract for 25 years which can be renewed at a later point of time
- Sharjah Book Authority has cut down the legal requirements for setting up a business in Sharjah free zone
- There is provision of trading license within 24 hours of time span
- The companies in SPC can employee 100% of expatriates
- An exemption is provided on income tax and import-export tax for the companies who start their business venture in SPC
- Low cost of living, manpower supply and of printing logistics
- 100% ownership and fund repatriation of income
- Local Sponsorship and e-channel visa services are provided for the staff of any company in SPC free zone
Other key benefits of Free Zone Company Set up are:
- Liberal bank account opening and maintenance
- Bank accounts that support multiple currencies
- Full repatriation of investments & profits
- Ideal for any kind of international business
- Quick incorporation 2-3 working days
- No local or national assistance needed
- Office space not required
What Type of Company to Register in SPC?
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
A company with a single shareholder (individual or corporate entity).
- Free Zone Company (FZC)
Multiple shareholders up to 7 (individual or corporate entities or a mix of both).
- Local Branch
Branch of a UAE company.
- International Branch
Branch of a foreign company.